The chair offers the following lectures:
- Virtual Prototyping and HW/SW Co-Design (Master, summer term, 2+3 SWS)
- Power Aware Embedded Systems (Master, winter term, 2+1 SWS)
- Seminary Cyber-Physical Systems (Summer and winter term, 2 SWS)
- Digitaltechnik und Rechnersysteme (Bachelor, summer term, 4+2 SWS)
- Rechnerorganisation und Systemsoftware (Bachelor, winter term, 4+2 SWS)
Projects, Master- und Bachelor thesis
We continuously offer a vast set of Master- and bachelor thesis dealing with:
- Symbolic computation with Affine Arithmetic, ROBDD, AADD.
- Development of tools for Systems Engineering, in particular dealing with DevOps and digital twin.
- Modeling and simulation of mixed discrete/continuous (analog/digital, mechatronic, hybrid, ...) systems.
- Development works in the context of the IoT platform VICINITY (P2P network, homomorphic encryption, ... )
To get more up-to-date information don't hesitate to contact us directly.